The National Association of Phlebotomy Technicians was founded in 2011 and has subsequently tested more than 30,000 healthcare professionals throughout the United States. The NAPT is committed to providing the highest quality phlebotomy examination and continues to improve with frequent evaluations of profession and industry changes.
- Matt Long – Public Member
- Lange Pyper – Board Member
- Kurt Hale – Board Member
- Dr. Aaron Darais – Anesthesiologist – Board Member
- Vacant Seat – MD Needed – Board Member
Exam Review Committee
This committee meets frequently to evaluate current exam content and update the National Exam with content based on industry changes and updates
- Brent Buttars – Educator
- Annie Hollowell – Practicing Phlebotomist
- Kaycee Neilson – Practicing Phlebotomist
- Chantel Penney – Practicing Phlebotomist
- Lareesa Butters RN – Practicing Phlebotomist
NAPT is the gold standard of Phlebotomy Certification delivering testing that allied health students can utilize to advance their current skill sets and further their careers in the medical industry.
NAPT provides excellence in phlebotomy proficiency testing by:
- Developing comprehensive and relevant examinations, fully accredited by I.C.E. – the undisputed gold standard of examination accreditation bodies.
- Ensuring absolute examination integrity and fast score reporting to students
- Supporting and furthering education, research, and awareness around phlebotomy best practices
- Integrity: We pledge to provide a psychometrically driven, industry current, and unassailable examination process
- Public Benefit: Our examinations ensure the highest level of phlebotomy proficiency for both public and private healthcare
- Excellence: We commit to continually provide the highest quality of examination content, procedure, and reporting
The NAPT also participates in a national program whereby we acquire excess Phlebotomy supplies, at our expense, from a myriad of locations for use in our non profit mission of furthering the field of Phlebotomy. For more details, watch the video below.